Data Plan 200
R599.00 – R7,080.00 excl. VAT
Plan includes 200 position points per month.
Over-usage is billed at R1.80 (~$0.12) per point or R22 (~$1.50) per flight hour.
These plans give you 200 positions per month (up to 33 flight hours!).
There are significant savings for quarterly and annual payments, making it the most cost-effective Iridium tracking solution on the market! Over-usage is billed at R1.80 (about $0.15) per position.
All terms are prepaid. Pricing (ex VAT):
- Monthly: R599 (~$40)
- Quarterly: effective R495 per month (~$33)
- Annual: effective R375 per month (~$25)
- 24 Month: effective R285 per month (~$19)
Note 1: Term prices are re-evaluated at the end of each term and adjusted according to exchange rates. Payments for longer term options are immediately converted to USD thereby securing the fee for the duration of the term. Over-usage is billed at the exchange rate at the time.
Note 2: Products come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
The Beegle X-1 has two methods of transmitting:
- Fixed Interval: This can be set at any value you like and is defined in minutes. For 1 minute intervals, you get 200 minutes or 3.3 hours of flying. For 2 minutes, you get 6.7 hours, for 5 minutes, you get 16.7 hours and for 10 minute intervals, you get 33 hours of flying. If you fly more than this, you’ll be charged the over-usage amount (eg. on 5-minute intervals that’s R30 or about $2 per flight hour). Otherwise please consider our Data Plan 750.
- Adaptive Intervals: The Beegle X-1 decides how often it transmits based on your phase of flight. During course changes of more than 7.5 degrees either side, it will transmit at 1 minute intervals and then every 10 minutes when straight and level. For an A-B flight of 2 hours, it will amount to around 20 position updates while giving 1-minute resolution during departure and landing set-up. It’s a great way to keep costs down but also ensure you’re accurately being tracked when changing course.