Data Plan 750
R825.00 – R12,600.00 excl. VAT
These plans give you 750 positions per month (up to 125 flight hours!).
There are significant savings for quarterly and annual payments, making it the most cost-effective Iridium tracking solution on the market! Over-usage is billed at R1.20 (about $0.08) per position.
Pricing (ex VAT):
- Monthly: R825 (~$55)
- Quarterly: effective R690 per month (~$46)
- Annual: effective R570 per month (~$38)
- 24 Month: effective R525 per month (~$35)
Note 1: Term prices are re-evaluated at the end of each term and adjusted according to exchange rates. Payments for longer term options are immediately converted to USD thereby securing the fee for the duration of the term. Over-usage is billed at the exchange rate at the time.
Note 2: Products come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
The Beegle X-1 has two methods of transmitting:
- Fixed Interval: This can be set at any value you like and is defined in minutes. For 1 minute intervals, you get 750 minutes or 12.5 hours of flying. For 2 minutes, you get 25 hours, for 5 minutes, you get 62.5 hours and for 10 minute intervals, you get 125 hours of flying. If you fly more than this, you’ll be charged the over-usage amount (eg. on 5-minute intervals that’s R15 or about $1 per flight hour).
- Adaptive Intervals: The Beegle X-1 decides how often it transmits based on your phase of flight. During course changes of more than 7.5 degrees either side, it will transmit at 1 minute intervals and then every 10 minutes when straight and level. For an A-B flight of 2 hours, it will amount to around 20 position updates while giving 1-minute resolution during departure and landing set-up. It’s a great way to keep costs down but also ensure you’re accurately being tracked when changing course.
Monthly, Quarterly, Annually, 24 Month